Every now and then I like to ask Logan what his favorite things are. I go through a list of questions and sometimes the answers are different and some always stay the same. I put his exact response in quotes :) Tonight these were his favorites....
Animal?: "Camel"
Color?: "Blue" (always the same)
Shape?: "Square"
Song?: "Twinkle"
Best Friend: "Charlotte"
Place to eat?: "Chick-Fil-A" (always the same)
Place to go?: "Target"
Place to play?: "Miss Leah's"
Book?: "The Bible" (how cute is that?!)
Food?: "Green beans and sweet potatoes. Oh and cottage cheese and yogurt"
Movie?: "Toy Story! With Buzz and Woody"
Toy?: "Chuck!" (his voice activated dump truck named Chuck"
I seriously love this boy so much. He is so sure of himself and defintely has an opinion. I can't believe that in a few days my firstborn baby will be 3 YEARS OLD!!! I miss his tiny newborn snuggles but I absolutely adore getting to know the little man that fills my days with wonder, excitment and discovery.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.